I haven’t tried this one out yet, but it sounded so intriguing that I just had to post it. Leave a comment if you try it!
- 2 c chickpeas
- 1/4 natural peanut butter
- 1/4 plus 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla
- 1/4 c chocolate chips (or anything else you want to add in)
- In a food processor, add the first 4 ingredients and process until hummus is smooth and emulsified.
- Remove the blade and fold in chocolate chips.
*Posted originally on the Wannabe Chef but there are lots of variations out there.